Allow your clients to join an ongoing session
You’re a yoga instructor and want to allow your clients to join an ongoing session even if they missed the first classe? You can encourage them to commit to the remaining classes of the session by offering them a lower price per class than the drop-in price. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on the desired date and time slot in your schedule.
2. Click on Class. If you wish to create a session for one of your existing classes, simply select the desired one.
3. Set a Number of spots, a Drop-In Price and the Duration. You can also specify a Location and Room if needed.
4. Select Create New Session.
5. You can then fill in a Session Name and fix a Session Price.
6. In the drop-down list of Allow joining an ongoing session, select After session start.
7. Set a limit to when your clients can join the session in the drop-down list of Offer Reduced Price and set a Price Per Class. For example, if you offer a session with 10 classes, you can choose for your clients to join an ongoing session When there are 5 classes remaining or more, and offer them a reduced price for it!
8. Click on Create.
9. Choose the timeline on which you wish to repeat your class, and click on Save.