How to offer your service by videoconferencing with Zoom?
- Click on Account Settings
- Click on Employees and Services
- Select the desired employee
- Click on Video Conferencing
- Enable the Zoom service
By clicking on "Enable", for security reasons, you must put your GOrendezvous password.
Then, you will be redirected to Zoom to either authenticate yourself (1) or to create your account (2):
Once you have created your Zoom account or authenticated yourself, it will be possible to deactivate it (1) and allow videoconferencing to the appropriate services (2):
Don't forget to create a virtual location. Otherwise, your client will not be able to book an appointment by videoconference.
For more info, you can check out these help articles as well:
Uninstalling the GOrendezvous Add-on in Zoom
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click on Manage -> Installed Apps or search for the GOrendezvous app.
- Click the GOrendezvous app.
- Click Uninstall.