Add online payments
Before adding online payments, it is best to add the taxes information. Click here to see how to proceed.
To be able to take credit card payments, we use the Stripe platform. Don't worry, your customers don't need to create a Stripe account to make a payment. They will only be asked for their credit card number.
To add online payments, follow these steps:
1. Click on Account Settings
2. Click on Business
3. Click on Online Payments
4. Click on the " Yes" option for "Enable Online Payments"
5. A new window will appear. Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions. After, click on I understand and accept the conditions.
6. Click Connect With Stripe.
A new window will pop up. Fill in the required information.
Once your Stripe account is connected:
7. Choose your currency
8. Select the employee for whom you want to enable online payment
9. Click on the "Yes" option for "Enable Online Payments for [employee name]".
10. If you want your Stripe Account to be used for your employee’s transactions, leave the “Use the employee’s own Stripe Account” to the “No” option. Click on the “Yes” option if you want your employees to use their own Stripe Account.
11. To apply the same payment options to all services:
a) Click on the shortcut Apply to All
b) From the drop-down menu, select if the services are taxable or not
c) From the drop-down menu, select the percentage required at booking or select the optional link in confirmation email
12. To apply different payment options to each service:
a) Select the services that are taxable
b) From the drop-down menu, select the percentage required at booking or select the optional link in confirmation email