To activate the Tips feature, you just need to set it up in your parameters for every employee receiving tips for their services. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Click on Account Settings
2. Click on Employees & Services
3. Click on Options
4. Activate the option Enable adding tips with payments
Please note that this feature requires to connect a Stripe account as well as set up online payments.
What you need to know!
Option 1: Credit card on file (or one you are entering manually)
- We automatically send a receipt by email to your clients, they will have the opportunity to give you a tip directly thanks to their receipt.
Option 2: Cash...or something else
- When your clients give you cash, you need to enter the amount received and send their receipt manually.
- Your clients will receive everything by email/text message and they will be able to give you a tip by credit card.
Option 3: Unpaid bills
- If you want your clients to pay you online, you can send the invoice by email or text message.
- Your clients will also be able to add a tip and pay by credit card.
Option 4: Virtual Terminal on the web app
- Click on “Virtual Terminal” on the web app (available on the native app really soon)
- Give your phone to your client, showing the bill that needs to be paid. We will give your client the option to add a tip and pay by credit card.