Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
For added security, you can set up the multi-factor authentication. This process will require you to enter a unique code in addition to your password at each new account login. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Click on Settings
2. Click on Employees & Services
3. Select the desired employee
4. Click on Options and scroll down
5. Turn on the Enable Multi-Factor Authentication option at the bottom of the page
6. You will then need to go to the App Store (if you have an iPhone) or the Google Play Store (for Android users) on your mobile device and Install an Authenticator app if you don't already have one. For example, you can use the Microsoft or Google Authenticator app.
7. Click on the Generate button. ⭐ IMPORTANT ⭐ Don't forget to scan the QR code BEFORE closing the page otherwise you won't be able to get a validation code on your app!
8. Enter your password and click on Continue
9. A QR code will then appear on your screen
10. Use your Authenticator app to add an account and Scan QR code